SBCI’s Attendance Management Program has been designed around industry best practices and standards as well as our unique experiences with school board clients to have a flexible and adaptable approach to the unique features and environment within a school board.
SBCI’s Attendance Management Program includes both qualitative and quantitative components:
- comparative analysis with other school boards
- policy and procedure development
- sick leave administration review
- accountability structure, roles and responsibilities
- established thresholds - data tracking, monitoring and reporting
- Parklane Shared Attendance Management Module
- training - communication strategy
- consistent early support and coaching levels
- legislative review
- evaluation, monitoring and annual reports
The Attendance Management Program is designed, developed and implemented in a customized approach to each school board to ensure successful outcomes. A strategy and planning session is provided in the beginning stages to ensure expectations and the school board visions are achieved. Our five step plan will ensure a comprehensive programme that will assist school boards in the management and support of employees who are struggling to maintain regular attendance.